By using this site, by making booking with www.trainvietnam.com, you acknowledge reading and accepting these Terms & Conditions and agree not to violate our policies.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us, company” refers to www.trainvietnam.com, an online portal for train ticket booking in Vietnam. “You" refers to the individual person creating an account with us and/or making a reservation through us. This website is offered to you and is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein as they exist at the time the booking is made. Your use of this website including the use of your booking, your account, and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
www.trainvietnam.com reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
To make online train reservation, select the itinerary you would like to travel on the front page, or email the following information to email@example.com
• Name of passengers (as it appears in passports)
• Your nationality
• The exact dates of traveling
• Your preferred train(s) or expected time
• Type of ticket you would require (Soft berth, hard berth, or soft seat)
• Number of adults and children (noted with ages at the time of travel) accompanied (if any)
The booking is effective only when you make the payment, and we will issue & send the ticket voucher to you.
- www.trainvietnam.com is a third party booking agent, which allow customers to reserve train ticket online in advance. We are therefore not to be held accountable for train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as Fanxipan, Livitrans, Orient, Hara train to name a few. Please direct any inquiries, concerns or complaints to the train travel experience to the corresponding people in charge.
- For the ticket delivery process, when we send you the booking confirmation and request for an address where the tickets be delivered you will have to provide us the address to deliver your tickets prior to your departure time. Otherwise, we are not responsible for delay or missing your train.
Unless specified otherwise, rates are quoted in US dollars. The fares rates are for one way trip, including all fees & service charges and excluding bank charges.Children price
a- For Reunification Trains (North - South trains are via versa)
• Under 5 years: Travel free, sharing berth with parents
• From 5 to 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 70% of adult price
b- For Sapa Tourist Trains (from Hanoi to Lao Cai, Sapa and via versa)
• Under 5 years: Travel free if sharing berth with parents
• From 5: Price will be 100% of adult pricePAYMENT
- Credit Card: We accept payment through all major credit cards. You can purchase directly on our website, or we can provide you with a secure link after booking have been confirmed. In both ways, we will only proceed with the payment after reconfirming with you.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers can be made from your bank account abroad. For this payment method, you will need to cover for all bank fees. Our bank account information as below:
- Bank name: Asia Commercial Bank
- Account holder name: DAN VIET TRAVEL CO., LTD
- Account number: 83771709
- Address: 184 – 186 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
- SWIFT code: ASCB VNVX
- Via Paypal: When making an order on our website, you can just select Paypal for your payment method. After you fill out all information you will be redirected to a Paypal page. Here, if you have a Paypal account, you just log in to your account to pay. If not, you need to sign in as a PayPal guest and pay with your debit/credit card
For payment made directly via Paypal on our website: it will be put on hold and will only be taken from your account once tickets are confirmed and sent you the Booking Confirmation. Otherwise, it will be automatically released and returned to your Credit Card within 30 days.CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation. We will pass on to you all details of any cancellation policy with our reply upon demand.
- Ticket cancellation or amendment made after issued Booking Confirmation will be charged 30% of the ticket price.
- Ticket cancellation or amendment made 48 hours before departure date will be charged 50% of the ticket price.
- No Show or Ticket cancellation or amendment made less than 48 hours of the departure date will be charged 100% of the ticket price.
www.trainvietnam.com reserves the right to cancel your booking with a prior notice. In such case, a full refund of 100% will be credited to your account.LEGALITY
The performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of www.trainvietnam.com ’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by this website with respect to such use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.